CCA BANK provides protection, convenience and security to importers and exporters through the documentary credit service.
Stand-by letter of credit
Still called SBLC (stand-by letter of credit), this is a bank guarantee with which the importer guarantees to his supplier that CCA-BANK will replace him if he is in default, provided that the exporter presents the documents requested as proof of the existence of the claim.
CCA BANK acts as agents of its customers by committing itself only to carry out their instructions and without making a guarantee of payment.
It is a short-term credit available to exporting customers for local financing of their operating cycle.
It is a way to manage your cash flow by allowing your company not only the preparation of export orders, but also the production of goods or the provision of service following an order. We offer you :
- The financing of all justified expenses related to the export;
- The provision of immediate cash to meet your production needs.
Miscellaneous bank guarantees
Do you have difficulties in managing your activities?
CCA BANK through the Bank Guarantee may be required to make a commitment to replace its client in case of default by guaranteeing the obligation to pay.
Bank Surety has the advantage of deferring payment, avoiding disbursement, guaranteeing the presentation of documents or anticipating an inflow of funds. You will find in our counters, the following types of deposits:
- The provisional bond that allows you to bid on a tender;
- The final bond or good end that ensures the proper performance of the contract;
- The guarantee retention bond which allows the administration to guard against a poor performance of the obligations of the holder of the contract;
- The deposit refund guarantee which is required by the administration in case of non-execution of the contract in the agreed term;
- The transit bond which allows you to forward the imported goods in suspension of the payment of the customs duty tax at the entrance of the territory to another customs office from which all customs clearance formalities will be carried out;
- The collection credit that allows you if you are an importer, remove the goods from the customs administration and postpone the payment deadline.